Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome!

It all started when I searched a party theme for ideas for a Bunco night.  That is when I discovered the modern parties of today - and was in awe of these "New" ideas and fabulous web-sites hosted by amazing party stylists.  My youngest daughter's birthday was at the end of Summer and that is when I started planning.  With two older daughters as well we have been having Birthday Parties for years - always fairly elaborate - I have always been an entertainer - and I always go overboard as my husband would say.  But in years past - it has always been the traditional party store commercialized party theme.  So when I discovered this new - unique style of party design...well it is now my favorite pastime.  

My mom owned a flower shop when I was growing up and we would always enter these table-scape design competitions combining elaborate flowers with completely themed props and table settings, so I guess you could say I started young.  

A friends and family designer, I mostly have designed the flowers for my friends weddings over the years.  Now, I am a real working mom - hosting real parties.  


I was inspired by so many ideas from the never ending internet, I hope I can inspire others as well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment